Wednesday, November 23, 2011

ACRYLIC NAILS- the french manicure ones that you can press or glue- are they any good ..?

that one can buy from a beauty sluppy store or local drugstore or do they come off.? i am thinking of buying them so i need somebody who has already used them.ACRYLIC NAILS- the french manicure ones that you can press or glue- are they any good ..?
They're definitely cheaper, about 拢5 for a box. You can wear them for about 10 days before they have to be taken off and after that you could if you want to re use them once or twice. After that the dried glue builds up too much and it's the bin for them. They look quite good but you may need to trim them a bit to fit your nails better and shorten them down a bit if they're too long for you or if you don't like the square tips. They can pop off so you'll want to have some glue with you. That happened twice with me. Once I had to quickly go to a drugstore to buy nail glue for one of my nails. Most of these nails come in french but I just polish over them, usually black.ACRYLIC NAILS- the french manicure ones that you can press or glue- are they any good ..?
I've used them twice. The first time they fell off, but I didnt trim them to fit MY nails. The last time I used them was a few months ago, and they are nice, but I did have a few of them fall off. I just kept the glue with me and glued it back on. They are cheaper than having them professionally done. I'd try them and see what you think.
I would rather go get the kind from the salon. The press ons don't last. The kind you get from the salon last longer. I know the salon ones are more expensive to keep up but it's worth it.
I have been using the Kiss brand of toenails from Walmart nail department they work wonderfully. Takes them a while to pop off. I know Kiss has fingernails as well and i believe they would be just as good as the toenails!





good luck!
Don't buy them from a store if you want a French manicure get them painted on or get them done at a salon I have on French tips that I had got done at a salon and they have been on for a few months.
I've used them. They can be pretty good, sometimes they would stay on for three days, i once got one to stay on for a week. It can depend how well they are glued on, or how much work you do with your hands. The glue can dry up and the nail break off easy, but i would carry the bottle around.

No comments:

Post a Comment