Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ladies, I pick and bite my nails...unless I get a manicure every two weeks. How to stop without spending $20?

try the peppery tasting stuff that you brush on your nailsLadies, I pick and bite my nails...unless I get a manicure every two weeks. How to stop without spending $20?
Get yourself a pair of nail clippers and a finger nail file and give yourself a manicure, If your nails look good , you are less apt , to chew them.Ladies, I pick and bite my nails...unless I get a manicure every two weeks. How to stop without spending $20?
Hi, my name is Carrie, I am a licensed manicurist in Nevada. At nail school I learned that you can get worms from biting your nails. My sister bites her nails shorter than I have ever seen anyone bite their nails in my life. I told her that her hands look like my dad's hands, and she stopped for quite awhile. Her fingertips are always puffy and swollen from biting. You don't want to have your hands looking like a man's hands!!
do one nail at a time, like ur pinky. dont bite it for a whole day. then do ur pinky and ring finger..and so on. or paint a rly nice color on and force urself not to ruin it. oh and by the way, biting ur nails is dirtier than licking a toilet seat..i swear!
It depends on when you bite your nails, if you bite them in your sleep, sleep with gloves/mittens on. If you bite them during the day, you have to repetitively tell yourself(in your head), i will not bite my nails. what i did, was i sat on my hands, but then that became a habit, but it was a MUCH easier one to fix.
ummm..... don't buite your nail! I ussed to have bad nails bacuase I would bite then but now I have then prettiest nail in a school because I get a manicure evrey week.
out something really sick on ur nails like lemon juice then they'll taste bad

No comments:

Post a Comment