Wednesday, November 23, 2011

SHOULD I GET A FRENCH MANICURE OR GET PINK WITH A FLOWER ON MY NAILS?

ok so im getting a manicure tomorrow and i dont know if i should get a french manicure or pink nails with a flower on the thumbs...do you think flowers are kind of childish...lol thanx


~erikaSHOULD I GET A FRENCH MANICURE OR GET PINK WITH A FLOWER ON MY NAILS?
I think french manicure is passe (old fashioned). Flowers are nice. Not childishSHOULD I GET A FRENCH MANICURE OR GET PINK WITH A FLOWER ON MY NAILS?
FRENCH NAILS ARE INCREDIBLY TACKY.


Like that that other chick said, editors like Glamour, Allure, Cosmopolitan and the other magazines think that the french manicure is SO TACKY. In which it is. I have a friend who is in the beauty department of Allure, and she says everyone thinks that the french nail IS TACKY. Especially those fake ones, so ugly. and now people are growling out their toenails to do the french nails? SO FRIGGIN UGLY.


And they're incredibly passe. The new fad is to paint your nails, keep them short, and to draw artistic designs on them, French nails are gonna be gone in the next year. And I have to say, French nails on your toes are U-G-L-Y-. They look like CLAWS.
I think french manicures are distasteful and ugly. I would get the flowers. Many magazine editors like cosmopolitan and allure think french manicures are ';tacky.'; In which I have no ides what means.





WHAT DOES TACKY MEAN? EASY 10 POINTS!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
I love french manicures, they're very classy and chic. the flowers would be okay as long as they weren't too big, they'd have to be delicate looking.
You should totally get a french.Why? because french tips are the best, simple, and stylish.By the way even after you get ur nail's done you can always add more thing's to ur nail's.
Pink with flowers and no wayyy it will not look childish ,im in high school and girls get em all the time,,i think its better cuz its different!
flowers are sooo cute but the french manicure is definitelyyy more mature. and i think they look clean cut and pretty i would go with french.
A classic french manicure would be fine. I personally think a large chunk of nail art looks tacky, very seldom does it looks cute.
well, i personally don't think anyone will run up, grab your hand, and say ';oh my god flowers are so childish';. so you're good.
french manicure looks more classy, sophisticated, and expensive
french always looks good and matches everything i have it on my toes right now :)
french mani i got tht on my toes and feet (:
French mani simple yet elegant
i would i see my mom get it all the ime its really pretty!
  • buy cream
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment