Wednesday, November 23, 2011

French (or American) manicure or painted nails?

If you want to do longer (1/4 inch or longer) you should do a french mani to avoid that tacky claw look. If you want color, keep your nails short and rounded or square and no more than 1/8 inch above fingertip. Really deep purples/plums are hot right now and look really sophisticated.





So, the answer is both are cute, but it depends on the length.French (or American) manicure or painted nails?
Depends a lot on what outfit they are going to be worn with.French (or American) manicure or painted nails?
Go for the french, it is so classy, it makes your hands look so beautiful, an you feel so more feminine....you will get admireing looks from men and women....its a clean, classy look.......but I warn you, if you are a woman that has tattoo's, not even a french manicure will make you look classy,,,,
French maincure with white tips and pink acrylic or pink gel.
I think that french manicures are a bit tacky, especially when the white tips begin to chip and the person doesn't bother to have it re-done (a few fashion designers have said this in the past as well). I prefer to have a single color on my nails, like a beige, light pink, or bright red----its more my style, as I prefer the classy look.





I think its absolutely hideous when people get a french pedicure----this is the worst reminder of how grossly long toe nails can get. Once again, just not my style.
Yea i have a french right now. but i love nails painted in dark colors.
French look more natural and professional in a way.
American manicure lol. I like the more natural look plus it goes with everything if you do a color sometimes it tends to clash with what you are wearing
I'm 52 and I still keep my nails painted in bright colors.
i get french if i am feeling classy and designed if i want to get in touch with my fun side
french maicures are soooooooooo cute!!!!!
If your feeling fun...get the french but not the traditional white tip. Try the glitter tip! They come in lots of fun colors and their extra cute! They also go well in the work place if you get a skin tone or neutral colors. Im wearing a champaign color with glitter...and everyone loves it!!
painted!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment