Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Would white waterproof permanent marker work under my nails to create a ';french manicure'; look? anyone tried?

No, a french manicure is not done under the nail. It is always on top. I suggest either going to a salon or buying some good quality products and doing them yourself.Would white waterproof permanent marker work under my nails to create a ';french manicure'; look? anyone tried?
A white permanent marker? I've never heard of such a thing.


But no, if there is such a thing it will just make you look like you have liquid paper stuck under your nails.





I tried to liquid paper the top of my nail once....it was NOT cute!Would white waterproof permanent marker work under my nails to create a ';french manicure'; look? anyone tried?
wow cheap much? :P jokes yeah go to a salon and i dont think theres such a thing as white permanent marker
No juyst go 2 a salon

No comments:

Post a Comment