Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Help with French Manicure/ Nails? (Color Ideas)?

Hi I'm thinking of giving myself a french manicure on my hands myself or to get it done but I don't want the simple white tips on cream colored nails.. I was thinking something really who, so what are some colors that would look good together? for example..


black tips on white nails?


silver tips on pink? ...etc.


I need some ideas and it would be great, I pretty much have every color except neon colors.. thanks! :) (unless you have any other cool nail ideas )Help with French Manicure/ Nails? (Color Ideas)?
you can almost pair any colors pertaining to the french look. make sure that you use a guide so that the lines would be neat and uniformed. try doing red tip with sliver strip directly below the red, or use sparkling tip with same stripe and add some type of decorations.Help with French Manicure/ Nails? (Color Ideas)?
anything neon!!!
well if u get it done somewhere get green tips on pic nails.watermelon.great 4 the summer!!!!
no thats tacky. Paint your nails a solid colour if you dont want to do the normal french.. its the style.
FRIGGIN' NEON----%26gt;....so awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment