Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How to do a french manicure????????? NAILS HELP!!!?

ok so i want to give myself a french manicure cuz i have this big thing coming up in june!!! but before i give myself the mani i gotta have long nails right?? well the problem is i can never grow my nails long without having them break or chip or crack!!! and they are never the same length either!!! so what should i do to make them grow so that they are about the smae lenght??? how to stop them from chipping or breaking??? and can u give me some tips on how to give urself a good french mani???








plz nothing about getting fake nails or professionaly done!!! seriously what fun is that?? i wanna do it myself!!!How to do a french manicure????????? NAILS HELP!!!?
there's this liquid that you put on your nails to make them stronger. you also don't have to have long nails. you can do a french with short nails as well. I doubt all your nails can grow at the same length. so just file them to make them look even. Are there any beauty schools near you? Because they do manicures and hair and everything really cheap. Their prices are usually around $5How to do a french manicure????????? NAILS HELP!!!?
Sorry...I only know how to french kiss ...Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment