Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can i do a manicure with my nails???french manicure..........?

ok my 2 thumbs r long


my middle,pinkie,and finger nex 2 pinkie r long on my left hand


on my left my index is short.....


on my right....


my thumb,and index are long...and the others r short...


i wanna give myself a french maincure...but im afraid it will look weired...what should i do?Can i do a manicure with my nails???french manicure..........?
I think you should just cut all your nails short so they'll grow out evenly, only then can you get youself a nice french manicure. In the meantime while you're growing them out, try painting your nails in dark colors like purple, they're in this season.Can i do a manicure with my nails???french manicure..........?
how about you get one of those french manicure nail boxes from a drugstore for 5 or 6 dollars glue them on and they look real great and natural looking....trust me Ive done them before
ok..........i went for the first time to go do my nails done i watch theme do my nails then i bought a kit and i started doing my nails and i love it but if your nails are like that and uneven and you can clip theme all to the same size then wash your hands and then begin painting............goood luck
give it a shot gurl! even if it doesn't wanna work out, you make it work. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! hope that works......good luck! :)
even out your nails first with scissors and a nail file.





then do your nails.





if you can't do it yourself because they are so uneven.. then go to a nail salon and get them done at least once so they can give you the right shape and match all the lengths up.





good luck!
go to a nail salon


they do it great for just 15 bucks
  • buy cream
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment