Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do u go to the nails center for ';pedicure'; and ';manicure'; ?

How old r u ?





Thanks!Do u go to the nails center for ';pedicure'; and ';manicure'; ?
yes, 20Do u go to the nails center for ';pedicure'; and ';manicure'; ?
The words manicure and pedicure do not need quotes around them because they are real words that are not being used in a hypothetical situation.





I like most women routeinly go to the salon for manicures and pedicures, and am 29.
nope ! i want to but my parents won't let me. although i havent asked.


but my dad doesn't let me wear nail polish. how gay is that ?


and i'm 14
yes i did when i had the money but thigs are tight right now, but when i can afford to pamper myself again i sure will





24
just manicure, im 15.
Yes 12
no
i go for both mani and pedi 2x a month


28

No comments:

Post a Comment