Sunday, August 22, 2010

How To Do a French Manicure? I Have Really Short Nails :(?

Okay so I am trying to do my nails but they are shot. Like on my ring fingers my nail isn't passed the skin :(. But I am looking for some tips on how to do French Manicures on Short nails. Any sites or tips would help a lot. Thank you in advance :)How To Do a French Manicure? I Have Really Short Nails :(?
ok for this you need:


white nail polish


clear nail polish


nail polish remover


and q-tips





First you paint the bottom half of your nail with white nail polish, then you take the q-tip and dip it in the nail polish remover. remove some of the white to leave a white white at the bottom of your nail. do this to all the nails, then paint a clear coat on them. take another q-tip and dip it into the nail polish again and rub it on the skin around your nail to take out the nail polish that went on the skin. it doesnt matter if your nails are short they still look beautiful.hope this helps!!!! it works for me and my sis so i thought i would tell yaHow To Do a French Manicure? I Have Really Short Nails :(?
you can try fake nails, or just do it with your natural nails the way you would do it to all of your longer nails.
In my humble opinion, I think a single color on the nails looks much better (compared to a French manicure).
i got a french manicure pen, %26amp;%26amp; its from sally hansen. i think it was pretty cheap, and its extremley easy to use.
they dont really work with short nail.s try growing your nails out! :P
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment