Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What color do you usually paint or get your nails done in finger/toes- I usually do a french manicure or pink?

pink on toes.





pearly white on fingernails, and i always use base coat to prevent nails from becoming stainedWhat color do you usually paint or get your nails done in finger/toes- I usually do a french manicure or pink?
pinkWhat color do you usually paint or get your nails done in finger/toes- I usually do a french manicure or pink?
french manicure on fingers with a light pink base


and on my toes a light pink or if am feeling a little mad bright pink or red (great when on holiday) lol. .//*





u try going bright for a while it makes you feel bright !!!. .//*


. .//*薪伪v訖 伪 懈喂蟼訖 未伪蠁. .//*
i usally get them blue
how about all black with big toes done in bright red??it would make a statement!!
usually red because it's my fave color but sometimes i do black
peach or beige, colors that go with my skin tone
My latest fav color is Sunrise Red, a slightly organgy red.


My toes usually get a pinky peach or silver.


Ain't it fun?
FRENCH MANICURE!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!! I get one done every week. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!
The last few weeks I've had black.


Yesterday I put flames on them. Maybe I'll put flames on my toes today.


I usually get something that no one else has. Just because I like to be different. I'll do Christmas in July. Skulls or witches in December.
I usually paint mine a burgundy red or just go natural and go with clear!
Red!
French manicure is the best,I also just wear polish,that looks good too...
i allways get acrylic extensions on my finger tips and french manicure my toes. other times i'l just decide what i'm wearing and paint them the same
I love getting a manicure/pedicure..


but sometimes i just do my own


if i'm getting it done: french with a slight pink tint


if i'm doing it myself: pink or red
Usually multi colored psychedelic designs
whatever color shirt i am wearing depends on what color i paint them
french manicure is great! I also like to try bright pink sometimes.
i usally get mine done to go with the seasons like right now they are orange and black for halloween!
i get a french manicure and sometimes i have a white and red in patterens
i usually paint mine a greenish blue color because that's my favorate color. i don't get my nails done though bc im into teched, baking, and all of that stuff you have to use your hands alot to do. long fingernails just get in the way
brown or white or pink
i love to have my nails and toes done...whether i do it myself or get them done at a salon...french manicure, red, maroon, pink...a color in that family!
I like the French mancure thing...but i also throw in a little dark red or maroon sometimes...i don't really like the crazy colors...i think they are tacky
White and brown...

No comments:

Post a Comment