Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I really want to get french tips (acrylic nails w/ a french manicure), I was really convinced until...?

I heard that the can permantley damage your nails. i know plenty of people who have them and they llok sooo cute! Have you ever had them? or heard they are bad for your natural nail???I really want to get french tips (acrylic nails w/ a french manicure), I was really convinced until...?
I have had mine for about 5 years now and i would nerver go without them again. they do weaken your natural nail a bit but a few wks later they are fine. Just make sure about every 6 months you get them taken off and a new set put back on so your wont get an infection. But any good nail salon will tell you when you need to do thatI really want to get french tips (acrylic nails w/ a french manicure), I was really convinced until...?
-if you won't to get rid of them try soaking them off in pure acetone


-or just let them grow out by themselves it will be ugly but this way it won't damage your nails.
Well, yes I have heard that they can permanetly damage you're nails. But, i've had them done before and yes they may damage you're nail a little. But as long as you pamper you're nails after they come off they should be fine.
I've gotten these b 4 and they may look cute but they don't just 'fall' off you have to pull them off and it can be not so nice for a feeling, plus when they come off they do take some of ur nail off, usually. I've gotten them and i was happy with them while i had them but they do make ur nails weaker till they grow back
it's way bad for your nails, and once you decide to get them off you have to wait months for them to grow out and look good again
Yes, when you take them off you'll see your nails have been indented in, they will be weak, brittle, and possibly yellow. It takes a while for them to grow back and be healthy again, just go for a well-groomed manicure with french, red, or black.
It's fine don't worry about it, my sister, her friends and other people I know have done it, there are no problems involved with any of them. What you heard is probably one of those rare cases. Freaky things can happen from anything.
it does indeed weaken your nails. i've only had my nails done with acrylic twice, i did not like what it did to my nails so i stopped going to the nail shop. my nails are fine now, no permanent damage. no more acrylic for me!! i've heard of the gel sets but i do not know if this is actually better for your nails, you may want to do some research.
Anytime you cover your nails, damage can occur. Permanently? I don't think so. Eventually, the damaged part of your nail will grow out. If your real nails grow and are strong, just get a French manicure--no acrylic. If they are damaged anyway, why not cover them. Once you start, however, remember you have to keep going back every 2-3 weeks to get fills.
All acrylic nails are bad for your natural nails........but the damage grows out eventually after you have them removed.
I have them right now. And i've had them alot before. But, you prolly heard one of the 1 out of whatever number cases. if you get them done, be SURE to check the health score the salon, if its lower than a 90, then they prolly dont clean things after every use. Or something.








%26lt;33.

No comments:

Post a Comment