Tuesday, August 24, 2010

When you get a French manicure on your real nails, how long does the white part last?

I'm so bummed mine only lasted 2 days :(When you get a French manicure on your real nails, how long does the white part last?
only a few days unless you do absolutely nothing.When you get a French manicure on your real nails, how long does the white part last?
2 days?!


Mine usually lasts from 2 weeks to a month.


Depends where you got it done. Professionally or yourself?


That's also something that can affect it.


Professionally, it should have lasted about 2 weeks to a month, I got mine done a week ago and I still have them :)


Than again, it depends if the person sucked, aha:)
Up to a week.


Use gloves if your using to much of your hands.


remember to seal the end everytime you apply polish,. This helps the polish last longer.


Apply polish to oil free nails, this help polish last longer too.


Use a good polish, OPI.


Apply fine even coat.



French manicure? Well it depends. On my toes it lasts like over a month! Maybe even two. (I don't wear flip flops or sandals often). And on my finger nails, like.. a week (I'm a bit of a biter....) but I redo them often.
It dosn't last that long, maybe a couple of days. Nail polish on real nails tend to chip faster then on acrylic nails. Acrylic nails are plastic and thicker and the polish tends to sit on it longer than your natural nails.
Mine lasts at least 3 weeks.
oo wow, mine lasted up to two weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment