Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much should i tip after a manicure and pedicure? I wont be getting nails put on.?

If you really like your nails you should tip around $5 now if your nails is qute and the person was really nice you could give them a little more but never go over $10 because you will almost be paying for your next visit a fill in.How much should i tip after a manicure and pedicure? I wont be getting nails put on.?
I always tip 20% if I like the service, less if I was not satisfied.How much should i tip after a manicure and pedicure? I wont be getting nails put on.?
10 percent is the minimum, more if you were happy with the service and quality of the work.
I usually give about 5 dollars. If someone gives me a massage, I'll usually tip them a dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment