Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Will a french manicure look good on short nails?

my friend wants me to get my nails done with her in a couple of days, an some of my nails are shorter than the others. so the nail ppl will probably file them down to the same size.





so will a french manicure look good on short nails vs long ones?Will a french manicure look good on short nails?
It might not look quite as nice as on long ones but I'm sure it will look just fine.Will a french manicure look good on short nails?
Yes, absolutely. People get french manicures on their toes, and it makes them look nice and clean. Go for it!
I think you should spend your money on a better edumacation.
the length of the nail doesn't matter. its the shape of the fingers that makes the manicure look good.





if you have slender fingers, your nails will look good long or short. if you have thick fingers, short nails will make them look thicker and broad so you should go with longer lengths.
hi, i do nails and yes, the white edge does give the illusion of a longer free edge, also they look more natural when they are shorter.
YA, IV HAD MINE DONE LIKE THAT BEFORE, BUT IT DOES KINDA DEPEND ON THE SALON!!
In my opinion french looks better on shorter rather than longer nails. My nails grow long naturally and I get them cut and filed for a french
nope!!it won't i tried it i am 12 and i am a gurl
yes


i think they actually look much better on shorter nails because on long nails, french tips just make it look fake, TRUST ME!


i have short nails, i keep them that way, and i use to have french tips on them


it was pretty good lookin
it all depends on who you go to and how good of a job they know how to do. it will look good as long as you get a good job done.
Yes
yes it will look good!!!


like some of the other people said it will make them look longer nad it looks very natural compared with long nails!!! good luck hope u loke it!!!
yea...nails always look purty when you get a manicure...they're always nice and shiny!
A French manicure looks better on short nails anyway
Yes. actually I like shorter nails better. It will look nice, I've had it done myself.
it will make them look longer
it looks better on long nails...but you still have done it with short (hopefully its not so short you can see your finger) Otherwise it will still look elegant...so go ahead do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment