Sunday, August 22, 2010

When i get my nails done, is there anything else I can put over a french manicure instead of a clear top coat?

I like getting a white french, but i want my naail to look a little more pinky instead of just having clear. Does anyone know what that polish is called?When i get my nails done, is there anything else I can put over a french manicure instead of a clear top coat?
pink tinged clear nailpolish





Its actually called American tipWhen i get my nails done, is there anything else I can put over a french manicure instead of a clear top coat?
bubblegum frost? misted? there are so many different brands and colors this is really hard





sheek pink


frosted pink


goldon pink


yellow red


light pink


pink
  • buy cream
  • wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment