Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Trim nails before manicure?

I am a guy going for my first manicure, and I was wondering: should I trim my nails before going for the manicure? They are getting to the length where I would normally trim them, but don't want to step on the manicurist's territory, if you know what I mean. At the same time, I don't want them to think I'm a total slob!Trim nails before manicure?
Go ahead, give them a trim yourself, they won't mind. Maybe that will give them a few extra minutes for your hand massage.Trim nails before manicure?
No, there is no need to trim them. Cause otherwise it will be impossible for the manicurist to make a form for your nails, even if you are male. It is necessary so your nails would grow the right way.


The same goes for pedicure.
no they always see men go in!

No comments:

Post a Comment