Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Poll: Are your finger nails in need of a manicure?

or are they in good condition?Poll: Are your finger nails in need of a manicure?
Yes, I would say a manicure.


I painted them a few days ago but since it wasnt done properly, it has started to chip.


:)Poll: Are your finger nails in need of a manicure?
Just had one at a spa in Las Vegas.





But normally, I'd have to say . . . they normally are in need of a manicure. I should take better care of them.
I actually filed them earlier %26amp; they are looking ok..wouldn't mind a nice manicure though :)
Definitely need a manicure!! They're in an awful state!
actually yeah i do. lol.


i should go soon. haha.
They're in great condition, so no.
Very. Are you offering? Please.
Just painted them !!
nope just got one a few days ago
yh my nails are horrible =/

No comments:

Post a Comment