Friday, August 20, 2010

How long should i keep my french manicure on my real nails?

i just got my nails done today a french manicure on my real nails how long can i keep the manicureHow long should i keep my french manicure on my real nails?
If it's just a manicure, the polish should only stay on wthout chipping for about a week. Just keep it on until it starts to look ugly !How long should i keep my french manicure on my real nails?
week, i think !
Keep them on for a week. If you keep them on too long your nails can turn yellow.
Once they start looking worn get them off. After you do take it off, keep it natural =] Strenthen your nails and have healthy pretty looking nails without the downfalls. The more you paint, polish, your nails now the worse they look later. Trust me.
Until it starts looking shabby. All the french manicure is is the white stripe along the tips along with a normal manicure. If you got more than that, then it's not a french manicure.
I'd agree that about a week is the maximum, due to wear and tear on your nail polish as well as your own natural nail growing out. It's also nice to give your natural nails a break from the polish to replace the moisture that the nail polish removes from your nails and cuticles.

No comments:

Post a Comment