Sunday, August 22, 2010

Would you personally go to the salon to get Acrylic Nails put on or your Natural Nails Manicured?

Acrylics. People can more easily do maniucures on their own.Would you personally go to the salon to get Acrylic Nails put on or your Natural Nails Manicured?
If I had nice nails, I would have my nails manicured, but if my nails were too short, too wierd shaped, I would go for acrylic. I am a terrible nail biter, have only been to the salon once for a manicure, and I loved it and it actually did help me to stop biting my nails. I would probably do a acrylic instead next time however, just to see how it goes.Would you personally go to the salon to get Acrylic Nails put on or your Natural Nails Manicured?
i used to get acrylic nails and my nails are fine! i used to bite my nails like crazy so i would get acrylics because i love long nails. pros of acrylic: long lasting, long length, you can design them, easy to maintain cons they cost money to put on and fill if and only if somehow it got ripped off it hurts like heck, if you go to a ';dirty salon'; it is possible to get an infection. I stopped biting my nails so i now have long pretty nails and i am lucky my nails are a nice shape almost look like acrylics
You've probobly heard this tons of times but acrylics are horrible for your nails. I grow mine out and get natural manicures which look just as good and sometimes better. If you are looking for fancy, go with a french manicure because it looks nice when your nails are natural.
Manicure it doesnt risk your nails being damaged. And Acrylic are pricy. CAuse you have to keep filling. AND Acrylic ruin your natural nail.
I would just get them manicured. Acrylic nails are too much of a hassle and take forever to get off. You also have to fill them. They hurt, too.
well it depends i love acrylic but when you dont have the money to get them taken off and you rip them off it hurts! manicures are nice to but they chip easier.
NOOO.
I do my nails natural.
way to ask this question two times ...





and yeah i personally would...

No comments:

Post a Comment