Friday, August 20, 2010

Help with removing french manicure nails?

Over 2 months ago I went to a nail salon in the mall and got my nails done. the Tips are fake, and then they put this gel stuff over them. anyway they haven't budged in the 2 months i've had them! My real nail has already grown half way up and I cant get the fake stuff off





how do I get off the nails?I tried pulling one up but it hurt so bad I stoppedHelp with removing french manicure nails?
soak them in pure acetone for about 15 minutes. they will start to dissolve on their own.Help with removing french manicure nails?
soak them in warm water, if that dosnt work you can buy special stuff to remove them or go back the salon they will take them off x
Soak in acetone for 10 mins and gently lift with a nail clipper end :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


Me and my main girls have a ? with group pic
soak them in finger nail remover and they'll become soft and your eat easily break them off...

No comments:

Post a Comment