Tuesday, August 24, 2010

French manicure on short nails?

I have really short nails. They don't cover the skin and on some the white portion is longer than the pink. I want natural looking nails...what options do I have? My job involves a lot of writing so I don't want them too long either.French manicure on short nails?
I have short nails and do sometimes give myself a french manicure. I just paint on the white tips (it doesn't matter where the white part of your nail is, you can paint the white tips wherever it looks best), then put on some nice blush nail polish. I always put on some clear acrylic nail enamel to finish, so the manicure lasts longer. I love the look of a french manicure. Simple, clean, and elegant!


Good luck!French manicure on short nails?
You can ask the manicurist. =)
french manicure doesnt mean it is with long nails so if u like french manicure choose it anyways ask the beautician she knows everything, she is the master:)
  • buy cream
  • wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment