Friday, August 20, 2010

Is there a way I can level out my nails to look normal without a manicure?(im a guy)?

I recently got out of biting my nails but they are totally nasty! is there a way to make them look normal now without a manicure(i dont wana go that far?Is there a way I can level out my nails to look normal without a manicure?(im a guy)?
Lol, nothing wrong with getting a MANicure. You can get an emery board and use that to smooth it out after you trim it up with the nail clippers.Is there a way I can level out my nails to look normal without a manicure?(im a guy)?
Use a nail filer and if you want more at the store Wal-mart or any drugstore sells Sally Hansen nail enamel stuff for biting your nails and it's supposed to help them grow out to where they're supposed to be.
use a nail file :)





answer mine please:


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
um nail filerrr .
Cut it with a nail clipper. If you want, you can use plain old scissors.
use a nail clipper and nail file
be a man and get a manicure! there so much fun :)
  • buy cream
  • wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment