Sunday, August 22, 2010

When you go to a nail salon, do you get both a manicure and pedicure in a visit or just one service in all?

Usually when I ask to get a manicure, and the nail technician would ask if I would like a pedicure also. I usually come in intending to get one or the other, but are talked into getting both services.


Since it's winter time, I don't know which service to get or none at all because its so cold. I would probaly be all bundled up in boots and all. Not a good idea to be all bundled up in boots coming into a salon and walking out into the cold in flip flops/sandals. Which it better? Do a lot of people usually get their nails done in the winter? I don't know, walk out with freezing pretty hands or freezing pretty feet in flip flops out the salon.When you go to a nail salon, do you get both a manicure and pedicure in a visit or just one service in all?
I just got both done last night and I walked out in fuzzy boots. You just have to sit with those weird lights on your nails for a while.But unless you have a really good reason, it's kinda stupid to get your toes done in the winter because no one sees 'em anyways!When you go to a nail salon, do you get both a manicure and pedicure in a visit or just one service in all?
:) personally I believe that a girl needs to look nice no matter the season and nice hands and feet are in the top list of a woman's must do. Most nail salons have fans to dry your nails so you could just dry them there and then put on your boots after making sure they are dry, I would also recommend not putting on a dark nail color, maybe something natural or just clear and have your pedicure done to have nice and soft feet. :)
If I was going to the mall I would be ok with getting both and let my feet dry while I shopped, although I guess Id have to bring a large purse to put my boots into while the nails were drying. If I was going to walk outside into a dangerous situation where the flip flops could make me fall, I would not have my feet done. OR get the pedicure first. Take a break look at a magazine, and then have a long slow manacure and put the boots back on mght work too.
Pedicures can be dangerous if your salon isn't clean. WOmen get all kinds of horrible infections because they don't clean the foot baths as often as they should and don't clean the filters.





I skip pedicures all together... They are just not safe.
it depends on the salon





my bet is with the economy the way it is, they'll be happy to accommodate you with anything you want.
It's cheaper when you do it at the same time. I haven't been getting pedicures simply because no one can see my feet in this weather. Of course I get my nails done in winter, I still have to maintain the sexy!
get both done - women typically go slack on the pedicures during the winter - big no- no. By spring time neglected feet will be a disaster. I go every two weeks for both - it's religion for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment