Sunday, August 22, 2010

What nail polish color should i choose for my next manicure?

im going to get a manicure soon and i dont noe what color to choose. the brand i always choose is O.P.I and i would like to choose a color thats in style. my skin tone is like jessica alba's and ive already had a russian indigo color, a light red, pink, and i think brown? THANK YOUWhat nail polish color should i choose for my next manicure?
this isn't a color, but french manicure's are prettY!





i like light blue's and pinks, and i have this one color that is a really pretty light pearly green, it sounds weird, but its pretty!!What nail polish color should i choose for my next manicure?
get a french manicure
pink and yellow or orange and pink.they are great colors for spring and/or summer.
Light pink tips
hmm maybe you could try a royal blue, light blue, baby blue, lime green, orange, green, light purple, purple, dark purple :]

No comments:

Post a Comment