Sunday, August 22, 2010

Will using nail polish remover ruin my acrylic tip manicure?

I recently got a fake nail manicure [the fake tip kind], and I had them paint my nails a light pink.


Well, the day after that, I had to paint a bedroom a deep blue, and needless to say, I got blue paint all over my nails.


What can I use to get all of the paint off of my nails without ruining the coating of 'stuff' [it started out as a power, and then he mixed it with something that smelled like alcohol.]?Will using nail polish remover ruin my acrylic tip manicure?
Use a non-acetone nail polish remover. It will say on the label if it is.





If it doesn't specifically say ';non-acetone'; then assume it contains it and will remove the nail.Will using nail polish remover ruin my acrylic tip manicure?
yeah nail polish remover will melt it, maybe you could go back in and have them fix it for you
try just scrubbing the paint off.
  • buy cream
  • wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment